Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Eating and jogging and eating

To ease the guilty feeling brought about by eating piaya and caycay at the office, I went jogging this evening, my first official jog here in Japan not counting the running spurts that I have done on my way to work in the past week to avoid being late. Jogged for around 43 minutes around the area where I'm staying right now, which is in Tama City, Tokyo. The place is great for jogging. The weather is cool and there's ample space for pedestrians by the roadside and also walking pathways beside the river. I went towards the side of the city I wasn't familiar with, and stumbled upon the Nagayama train station, which I've been to before once, but I reached it by bus. I explored the area and then turned back to go home.

When I got home, I had lettuce salad in olive oil and tortang talong cooked sans cooking oil.

3 comments:

tseri said...

you're back in japan?? since when???

jem said...

Hi tse! Yup, just got here last May 16.

Anonymous said...

Yehey! nakapag-jogging ka na!
lettuce salad...sarap...