Sunday, November 19, 2006

what rain?

What a day! It rained all throughout but it was all fun as Hisumi-chan showed me around Shinjuku, including a food trip and a live music event at her school, the 29-floor Kogakuin University; plus some shopping for (my) winter gear and (her) job hunting outfit. After parting ways, I was back in Shibuya. While looking for the Yamaha mega store, I stumbled upon Shibashi, another musical instrument (mega) store, and soon after, found myself trying out (and then dreaming about having) one of their Pearl electronic drumsets. I missed making noise, hehe. Back on the rain soaked pavement, I then headed for nearby Tokyu Hands, and out of curiosity, did some window-shopping. I found weighing scales! And not so expensive ones too. I'll be buying one soon.

(Some pics here.)

4 comments:

brymac said...

you're using my pic of you as avatar :D
astig :)

jem said...

yeah! Sa camera mo pa lang, naisip ko na ang potential nya, hahaha. Sorry hindi kita ma-credit.. pano kaya? Hehe

jem said...

electronic drumsets suck, imo. they can't reproduce the booming echo that a normal drum makes, and i kind of like the way vibrations from the other drums affect the wire strings under the snare.

plus pearls are pricey. my cousin has a pearl gold 6-piecer, and it almost cost him an arm and a leg.

Anonymous said...

accidentally found this place, just want to say hi:)

btw, i like ur pictures.