Wednesday, May 30, 2007

spirited away in my apartment

Two nights ago I got to watch Spirited Away, another amazing film from Studio Ghibli. I loved it! Watching it transported me again to another world with really interesting characters and the most stunning landscapes. Like in Howl's Moving Castle, the artwork was beautiful. Later I learned that this won an oscar for best animated film and is the highest grossing film in Japan. It just tells how fantastic this movie is. I'm glad i got to watch it! Thanks Tinats and Tinats' coworker for sharing all the Ghibli goodness!

3 comments:

takejiro said...

*jumps for joy* yey! another ghibli fan! you should also watch mimi o sumaseba (the setting is in seiseki), and of course you should never miss mononoke hime.

jem said...

yup! just watched mimi o sumaseba! it was fantastic! thanks! :)

kilcher said...

inggit. buti ka pa :)