Thursday, January 27, 2005

Phone-less

After 2 days and still no indication of my cell phone reappearing, I'm now giving up of ever finding it again and now officially saying goodbye to my trusty ol' 2100 and the ever precious sim card that's now also officially gone with it. Oh, the lost contacts! Oh, the hard-earned money that's going to be kissed goodbye just to buy another phone! Now I'm getting really disappointed with myself. I didn't lose that phone because it got stolen--like directly stolen, like it was snatched or mugged from me--but because I carelessly left it somewhere for anyone to pick it up and claim ownership for themselves. Or slipped from my pocket to be forever lost in, in I don't even know where!

I lost it and it's all my fault.

Ah, better go jogging. Enough of this dwelling on unfortunate things.

No comments: