Monday, February 28, 2005

tired but happy

8.8 kilometers. Maybe not so long a distance, but for me, it was the longest ever that I've jogged without stopping, or walking. And I made it just this evening. It felt great. My lungs didn't complain much, and although my feet were already weary after only the third round, they still managed to push me through. And even pulled off to make the fourth round the fastest.

My buddies for tonight, Ades and Peeta-san made it as well. I don't think I could bear to run that long, without radio, without them. We didn't even need to talk (well, while running, we didn't, actually). Their presence alone was enough to push me. Definitely beat the boredom and loneliness of running around the acad oval for more than an hour.

Go me, and Ades and Peeta-san!

The numbers: 16:47, 16:15, 15:55, 14:54; 1:03 total.

No comments: