Wednesday, August 16, 2006

thankful they are fading

My weekend adventure (see preceding post) actually brought to my body three different kinds of pains that are only now beginning to subside. First is the muscle soreness that made almost every movement, especially going down the stairs, the utmost torture. Second are the effects of brushing my left hand with stinging leaves and an unfortunate encounter with a wasp colony. My right hand got swollen and even a slight touch on the back of my left hand sends a jolt of excruciating pain. Third, was a small wound nearmy right jaw, a sort of puncture I got from having my jaw landing down on an upright talahib stalk during one of my many slips going down the mountain.

But thank God all of them are starting to heal already... I'm starting to feel normal now... and can even walk straight already!

No comments: