Friday, August 25, 2006

at the city of golden friendships

So here I am in an internet cafe in Cagayan de Oro City on the first day of my vacation. I have a 30-minute window before I join the rest of my family and head to the night market so I'm taking this precious chance to charge my ipod. I unintentionally drained the battery earlier today and I have no AC adapter so my only chance is through the usb drive. And since the computer is connected to the internet, we might as well blog!

So here I am blogging. First day's good so far. For lunch, we got to try the salads and pasta at Bigby's. The food was great! We were also able to explore Lim Ket Kai mall, which is a huge complex housing more than enough stores and restos to satisty all your "malling" needs.

My 30 minutes is almost up so I have to go now. Tonight it's dinner time at the night market!

No comments: