Wednesday, September 20, 2006

swing girl

Finally, I was able to watch Swing Girls last night, a really nice Japanese movie about high school girls forming a jazz band. I have to say thank you to Tid for recommending it because it was very enjoyable and the music was great. I had actually been wanting to watch it for weeks now but no sibling was available to see it with me, and I don't like watching movies alone. Hehe. And also since the movie was about jazz, I was very much wanting to watch it with at least my sister or youngest bro, members of my family who I share the love for creating music.

So later that night, after the movie had already ended, the movie still had me in a jazz mood I just had to play Miles Davis' The Birth of Cool album while having my daily devotion sitting on a cushioned chair with my feet propped up on the bed. It was a cool swingin' evening.

No comments: