Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter reading mode is currently paused at chapter 6 because...

My roommate Laiza and I went salsa dancing tonight! Headed to Roppongi right after work, and were able to catch the ending minutes of the dance lessons at the salsa club. When the lessons ended, the lights were dimmed and the music started. Laiza and I were almost immediately on the dance floor, as two guys offered to spin us to the pulsating Latin music.

It was a fun night of hip shakin' with different dance partners. It was also some three hours of trying not to step on other people's toes. I was such terrible salsa dancer! I don't think I really got the moves right. But at least, I think I kinda got the feel of it...

Anyway, I'd love to go dancing again. I'll master that twirl!

1 comment:

brymac said...

salsa! I do remember stepping on my dance partner too :P