Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Latest J-Drama: Proposal Daisakusen

I enjoyed this series a lot. It's a love story and a tale of friendship among five childhood buddies. It sure is a tearjerker but heavy drama it definitely isn't as it had lots of funny moments as well. I loved how its sweet and touching story made me cry and made me kilig at almost every episode! Hahaha!

And the casting was perfect.The lead guy Yamapi, aptly displaying much more emotion than other dramas of him that I watched before, was handsome as usual, and yes, sexier too! Chemistry with the pretty Nagasawa Masami was great. Everyone in the cast acted well.

Only one thing I didn't like was the ending, which was waay too abrupt for me. But that shouldn't stop you from watching this winner!

1 comment:

Peejay and Dei said...

i like this j-drama too!!! it's just that, it only made me cry and feel kilig from episode 8 to 11. haha!!!