Monday, October 08, 2007

princess mononoke


princess mononoke, originally uploaded by jemione.

I have been a fan of Ghibli movies ever since I chanced upon My Neighbor Totoro, which turned out to be my second Ghibli film, next to Graveyard of the Fireflies. Graveyard was too sad, and when I watched it I didn't know that it was from Studio Ghibli, so it didn't turn me into a fan. Anyway, thanks to my former roomie Tinats and her collector coworker, I was able to watch at least four more from the Ghibli camp. I loved all of them. So today, I decided to start my Ghibli film collection! My first purchase was Princess Mononoke. Bought it from Shinseido in Nagayama for around 4k yen. Got a 3-DVD set, with one DVD for the film and the other two as special add-ons!

2 comments:

takejiro said...

good choice! have you also watched Laputa? Nausicaa? watch them before we go to the ghibli museum!

jem said...

Laputa, not yet. But have watched Nausicaa already. Hello Ohms!

Kelan tayo punta? Hehehe