Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Eat or Jog?

I'm hungry. But I want to go jogging. I'm about to leave the office now. About to head out to the parking lot. Now, where will I go? Part of me wants to go straight home to the family dining room, where dinner awaits. Ooh, yum! But there's this stubborn part of me that's just goading me to go to UP, to its windy tree-lined acad oval. And it's whispering too, saying "It'll only take you 30 minutes... "

Heck, I knew the answer the moment I went back to my desk and decided to write this blog entry. I knew, the purpose of this entry right here is really to record last night's run, so, in around 5 minutes, I could reset my watch as preparation for a night of two more laps around the acad oval.

Last night's numbers: 14:06, 13:49; 27:55 total.

I'm really hungry now. Jog, then eat. Jog, then eat. Jog, then eat.

No comments: