Thursday, November 04, 2004

Fastest First Base

Ooohh, but not with a guy! (How I wish..!) Coz if last night's jog would be any related to how fast I could snag a guy, I would have been in third base by now.

You see, I recorded my fastest first lap last night: 13:39.14! And at 13:49.10, my second lap was not so bad either. Combined, I covered two rounds in 27:28.24--a new record! (Yey!)

But boy, sap my energy that run did! Going into the first half of round two I could already feel my thighs getting tired. But my lungs were still all right, so I pushed on.

Then I had a side stitch. Must be because I was already breathing through my mouth when there was still a kilometer or so to go. But it was only a slight one, so I breathed in big and exhaled hard, and pushed on.

I was almost breathless when I finished. Quite ecstatic too. I was just too drained to jump in delight.

Tonight I'm gonna run again, but no record breaking this time. I can't be thaat desperate to go to first base.

1 comment:

jem said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.