Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Car-less

Because the car's being repaired right now, there'll be no more riding in the car with boys for me. Well, at least for the next four weeks. And the car being my car. Because fortunately, there are other cars. One of them in fact, is owned by my long time friend, who also happens to be a boy. And he invited me to go jogging last night. And as for jogging invites, I grab them. So yesterday, just when I thought my holiday-season jogging days are over because I've got nothing to serve as my locker as I go exercisin', I still got to jog, and ride in a car, with a boy.

Now I've got to record the numbers: 14:31.93, 13:39.31; 28:10.24 total.

P.S. To ride in cars with boys is not a big deal. Actually, to not be commuting but riding conveniently in a car is. But with boys, no. I just liked the sound of it. . .

No comments: