Monday, March 14, 2005

Be prepared

One tiny lesson I learned this morning: Make sure that my hair is already perfect when I enter UP! Make sure the tangles from the morning bath are all straightened out already, that the hair is already perfectly parted somewhere above my left eye, and that the 'do is already straight and flowing and ready to be presented to the world, because you never know! I might stumble upon a v.cute guy, whom I know, and who probably still remembers me, and I have to be ready to exchange smiles, and some words with him again. But first, I have to be at least presentable, with my hair to have undergone at a minimum of two passes under the comb.

So it was just my bad luck that this morning I saw this guy, my crush from college. I had the perfect opportunity to talk to him. But my hair, it was still a mess; I wasn't near ready! Argh, too bad. Sayang.

No comments: