Saturday, June 24, 2006

at the Tokyo Sea Life Park


Last Saturday was a fun weekend for me and a friend with the fishes of the Kasai Rinkai Suizokuen . It was my first time to see a shark and a penguin and many other interesting marine animals. The park was a huge place filled wall to wall with every sort of sea-related creature. Had a great time as I was shutter happy once again.


Went there right before lunch hour so by the time we arrived at this "tuna theater", a super wide wall of an aquarium set in front of an amphitheater-like seating area, I was already hungry and actually couldn't help but wonder how wonderful a meal the heavyweight fishes would make.

More pictures here.

2 comments:

brymac said...

Im envious. I have to take skuld to someplace like that too :P

Unknown said...

kainggit naman! sana nakapunta din kami jan :)