Tuesday, August 23, 2005

back to jogging

Happy that I get to jog again last night. After more than a month's break from doing any form of exercise, I'm trying to jog again. Yesterday night, when the day-long heavy downpour finally ended, I took my chance and headed to the acad oval. It was a bit dishearting to find the jogging track empty save for some guards and one or two joggers, but the transformed weather, which had become quite welcoming, was irresistable. The slight wind was providing cool, refreshing air that was just energizing. And having just recently obtained a new watch bought specifically for jogging purposes, and also having two knee guards now to support each knee, I knew I it was a great time to jog.

So I said a prayer for safekeeping (the road was well-lighted and the guards were conspicious enough, but you never know...), and jog I did , and enjoyed it too. The weather remained friendly, I got to cover two rounds without my knees feeling any pain, and I got to exercise. Woot!

2 comments:

brymac said...

how envious. must find time to go back and jog that wonderful oval. whats wrong with your knees jem? baka ako rin meron na nyan.

mark said...

wooow. i luuvvv the color scheme. and the simplicity...pero mukhang may similar problem sa old template ni faye. Hi jem. First post.