Friday, April 29, 2005

Beach bound

Well, it looks like I could be trusted to drive with the rest of the 16-wheeler trailer trucks and mountain-bound buses of the north luzon express way and the national highways of Pangasinan after all.

When I asked my dad again last tuesday night, he didn't say OK. But instead he just said the tires needed some checking first. Then, that's it. He said nothing much, and it was my turn to speak already. The way my dad was talking, it was like it's already set: I'm good, i.e. I can leave with his 2.5-L AUV and drive 600 plus km without his guidance. After that I remember telling him more details about the trip, like how many people have confirmed their participation (14 beach hungry guys and gals), and then the time we plan to leave (around 8pm). But it was like he didn't even had to hear them. After our short conversation, I was convinced he was convinced I can handle it. Cool!

So the gang's all set now. Pangasinan here we come!

No comments: