Friday, April 22, 2005

Puerto pics



Took this after doing some shopping on my third day at white beach in puerto galera last week. Went there this time with the whole office (on a trip where everything was paid by the office--yey!) This was the most colorful sunset during my stay there. Must be the on-and-off rain during that day, which only finally stopped falling just before the sun began to set.


ready for snorkeling

Here's me with some officemates who are about to go snorkeling. I was only able to go the following day, because as of the moment this picture was taken, I was still having my period. Yep, the timing couldn't have been any lousier.


solo jump shot 1

Ah, so what to do when the rest of them are happily checking out the corals and you're left alone with a friend who's not really into following fishes around but has a brand new digital camera and would gladly put the said camera into good use? You got it: snap away!

Sometimes, I just love it when somebody else is doing the picture taking. And in this trip, there were four others who brought their cameras along. Yey!

But behind the lens is a nice place too.

1 comment:

tseri said...

wow galera!! inggit ako. di pa ako nakapunta jan e. punta naman tayo minsan. :D