Friday, April 01, 2005

Pag mura ang songhits na nabili mo...

Got this from a yahoo group of mine, and boy, did it made me laugh!!
Let's start singin'... :)

I decided long ago, never to walk in edu
manzano...
(I decided long ago,
never to walk in anyone's shadow)

Cry by Mandy Moore - A walk to remember... it was
late afternoon!
(I'll always remember, it was late afternoon)

All My Life by K-ci and Jojo - supposed to be
you're like my mother,supposed to be you're like my sister
(close to me you're like my
mother... close to me you're like my sister)

Where's the Love - People killing, people flying,
children hurt an living,
crying...
(People killing, people dying; children
hurt and you hear them crying)

Leaving on a jet plane - so kiss me and SMAFFLE
me...
(so kiss me and smile for me...)

Usher & Alicia's My Boo - It started when we were
younger you were
NINE...
(It started when we were younger you were mine)

Eto pa: ...and you were my BEYBLADE... it started
when were younger
you
were FINE... hehehe....

(eto isa sa mga naging favorites, hehehe...)
If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys - "some people
want
TAMBOURINES.."
(diamond rings)

Britney's Baby One More Time - My ONLY NEST is
killing me... and I........
(My loneliness....)

Thumbthumping (Chumbawumba) - I get knocked down
by an elephant, my
mommas's gonna bring me down...
(I get knocked down, but I get up again...)

Crush by Jennifer Paige - "i-splash, a little
crush.."
("it's just.. a little crush..")

Red Hot's Californication - "Viva
Californication...."
(Dream of Californication...)

No scrubs, TLC - "A scrub is a guy who thinks he's
fine but is also known
as a BUS STOP"
(buster)

Waterfalls by TLC: Don't go JASON waterfalls...
(Chasin')

John Mayer - You're ALICE IN WONDERLAND... You're
ALICE IN WONDERLAND
I'll use my hands
(Body is a wonderland)

Baa Baa Black Sheep: "Baa baa black sheep, heavy
on the road..."

With A Smile by Eraserheads: "lift ur HAND.. baby
dont be scared..
of the things that could go wrong along the way..
(HEAD!!!)

Wag Na Wag Mong Sasabihin by Kitchie Nadal:
maaaaaaaaaag... ,
magdamag
mong
sasabihin........

two-trick pony by sandwich - i have been waiting
for you all night
under
the glow of INSECENT LIGHT
(...under the glow of YOUR SATELLITE)

On Bended Knees by Boyz II Men: Oh God give me the
reason, I'M DOWN...
ABANDON ME...
(I'm down on bended knee)

Red Hot's Zephyr Song: Fly away on my
CELLPHONE...I feel it more
than ever
(Fly away on my zephyr, I feel it more than ever)


ETO ANG "THE BEST!"

Nothing's gonna change my love for you... you know
NAMAN MY LOVE
how
much I
love you...

No comments: