Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Pangasinan plans

The office is abuzz today with talk about the coming trip to Pangasinan. The trip's this weekend already, and the plan is to go to Hundred Islands, then to Bolinao. Ades and Khen are cooking up the menus already. Pita's new snorkeling gear is on standby. BJ's new 7.1 megapixel camera is waiting to take fresh jumpshots. The hotel's been reserved, too.

The only thing that remains to be ironed out is the transportation, because my dad hasn't yet actually given me the full go signal to use his crosswind. He's about halfway to consenting: he said I can use the vehicle only if I'm not going to be driving at night. But we're scheduled to leave on Friday night.

Some persuasion is at hand. Gotta make full use of what remains of my safe and defensive driver image. Wish me luck.

No comments: