Monday, October 11, 2004

Enthralled! (Alicia Keys in Manila part 1)

"Hello? Can i speak to... to Michael? ...
So what you do?
Oh word?...
Is that how you get down in Manila?"
-- A. Keys, during her performance of "U don't know my name"

Alicia Keys rocks! I was at her concert last Saturday and it left me sooo impressed!

She has an amazing voice. She already sounds great in cd, but hearing her live was a whole new magical experience. She was great at the piano (even played while lying on top of it!) and showed that she can dance as well! Aside from picks from her two albums, she performed some socially relevant songs too. Just showed how she felt for the current state of affairs our world's having today.

I absolutely enjoyed every minute of the concert. Left me with great admiration for somebody who can showcase such an immense talent such as hers and yet be only as old as I am!

No comments: